Wool Blanket – Strength of Our Ancestors
Relax while also supporting west coast Aboriginal artists by draping this plush, warm blanket around your shoulders.
Each blanket is thick and soft, and features stunning artwork in neutral colours such as earthy brown, pitch black or dark red currant. These throws will add a thoughtful touch to any home, gift-giving occasion or ceremony.
- Designed in Canada by Chilliwack, BC-based artist Terry Horne from Coast Salish nation. Manufactured in China by Native Home.
- Jacquard woven blend of 50% wool and 50% polyester
- Approximately 127 x 70 cm (50 x 67 inches)
- Packaged with a ribbon for gift-giving
- Care or washing instructions: Hand wash or dry clean only. Do not soak, wring or bleach. Hang or lay flat to dry. Drying must be thorough. Regular airing is recommended.
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)