“Tous les êtres humains” Candle
Bring a fresh scent and a bright light home with one of these locally made and hand-poured Coal and Canary Candles that feature the phrase: "Tous les êtres humains naissent libres et égaux en dignité et en droits."
With notes of white tea, lemon, geranium and ginger, these natural soy-based candles burn cleaner, last longer and hold more fragrance than paraffin-based candles. Each candle allows for quick and easy lighting, and, due to the candle’s wide wooden wick, burns free of smoke and soot.
- Also available in English.
- Made in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Made from a high-quality soy and vegetable wax blend and true-to-scent fragrance oils.
- Approximate burn time is 45 to 50 hours.
- Packaged in a white gift box that is 9 x 9 x 13 cm (3.5 x 3.5 x 5 inches).
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.