Wear a relaxing mantra in the form of the Shanti (Peace) Necklace by Saraswati Designs. Featuring the Sanskrit word “shanti,” which means peace, this simple necklace invokes stillness and serenity.
Chanting “shanti” three times is a common meditation for yogis who practice Hinduism or Buddhism, and it is a traditional way to instill peace in body, mind and spirit.
Saraswati is the name of the Hindu goddess representing music, arts, wisdom, learning and knowledge.
- The owner of Saraswati Designs works closely with craftspeople in India, ensuring the utmost quality for these delicate, hand-made pieces.
- Ethically sourced jewellery that is made in both India and Canada; designed and finished in Canada.
- 14 K gold-plated sterling silver chain and pendant with lobster clasp.
- Approximately 44 cm (17 inches); this includes a
4-cm (1.5-inch) extender
- Packaged with a branded card that is approximately
8 x 8 cm (3 x 3 inches).
- Also available in silver.