Learn about other cultures with the Children of the World Memory Game. Each playing card features an illustration of a boy or a girl, along with their name, and either their country of origin or how to say “hello” in the child’s language. With a total of 36 ways to say “hello” and each card featuring a child wearing traditional dress, the Children of the World Memory Game is a fun way to teach young ones about diversity and inclusion.
- 72 sturdy cardboard cards; each card is 5 x 7 cm (2 x 3 inches)
- Lidded hard-cover box for easy storage; box is approximately 23 x 23 x 3 cm (9 x 9 x 1 inches)
- For 2 or more players, or play by yourself
- Illustrations by Sophie Fatus
- Imported item
- Recommended age: 5 to 7
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age