Next time you leave the house, throw your keys, mask and anything else you need into this bright, beautifully constructed leather bucket bag, before you head out.
This bag is part of the Red Purse Collection, a limited collection designed to honour and raise awareness of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG) in Canada. http://www.mmiwg-ffada.ca/
Carry this bag proudly, knowing that by buying it you are helping to provide important support services to Indigenous women and girls.
- Collection inspired by artist Jaime Black’s REDress Project (http://www.redressproject.org/)
- Designed by Indigenous women
- Genuine leather
- Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 19 cm (11.5 x 8 x 7.5 inches)
- 15% of the profits of this collection provide support services for Indigenous women fleeing domestic violence or programming intended to empower Indigenous women and girls.
- Other styles available in same collection
- Made in Canada