Relax while also supporting west coast Aboriginal artists by draping this plush, warm blanket around your shoulders.
Each blanket is thick and soft, and features stunning artwork in neutral colours such as earthy brown, pitch black, or dark red currant. These throws will add a thoughtful touch to any home, gift-giving occasion, or ceremony.
- Designed in Canada by Vancouver, BC-based artist Corey Moreas from Tsimshian Nation. Manufactured in China by Native Home.
- Jacquard woven blend of 50% wool and 50% polyester
- Approximately 127 x 70 cm (50 x 67 inches)
- Packaged with a ribbon for gift-giving
- Care or washing instructions: Hand wash or dry clean only. Do not soak, wring or bleach. Hang or lay flat to dry. Drying must be thorough. Regular airing is recommended.