This ceramic piece features a beautiful image of a sunset by Ojibwa artist Daphne Odjig. She is one of Canada’s most celebrated Indigenous painters and printmakers. Her art often address issues of colonization, the displacement of Indigenous peoples, and the status of Indigenous women and children.
Find a home for this piece in your kitchen or dining room as a trivet for your hot pans or dishes, or spruce up a room by using it as a decorative wall hanging.
- This trivet is finished with a cork back to protect your table and kitchen surfaces.
- Enjoy the design on your wall using the convenient hanger
- Designed in Canada. Imported product.
- 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inches)
- Packaged in a flat box for easy gift-giving