This ceramic piece features Owl’s Bouquet, by Inuit artist Kenojuak Ashevak. This work of art is featured on the $10 bill printed by the Bank of Canada in 2017 for the 150th anniversary of Confederation. It was the first time that a work by an Inuit artist appeared on a bank note and only the second time that original visual art has been included in a composition.
Find a home for this piece in your kitchen or dining room as a trivet for your hot pans or dishes, or spruce up a room by using it as a decorative wall hanging.
- This trivet is finished with a cork back to protect your table and kitchen surfaces.
- Enjoy the design on your wall using the convenient hanger
- Designed in Canada. Imported product.
- 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inches)
- Packaged in a flat box for easy gift-giving