Celebrate the anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela with this heathered denim shirt featuring his name in a design paying homage to shweshwe. Shweshwe is the printed dyed cotton material that features intricate designs and geometric patterns and is used for traditional South African clothing.
Made in Mexico by M&O Knits, a vertically integrated company that recycles its water in a biological water treatment plant. This sweatshop-free shirt was produced without child labour or forced labour.
- 50% polyester and 50% cotton, so it is lightweight, breathable and tear-resistant
- V-neck that flatters and accentuates the neckline; can be worn alone, layered or with a cardigan or a button-down shirt
- Side-seam construction, which allows for a custom cut of the fabric during production
- Contoured fit that features a slim silhouette
- Double-needled sleeve and bottom hem which prevents fabric rolling
- Designed and printed in Canada
- Care or washing instructions: Do not iron, bleach or dry clean; tumble dry
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)