Our blend shirt is made from two types of fabric but displays a single message. Featuring the words “human rights” in several languages, and grouped together in the shape of a thumbprint, this sweatshop-free tee means you can wear – and announce – your commitment to human rights for all.
Made in Mexico by M&O Knits, a vertically integrated company that recycles its water in a biological water treatment plant. This sweatshop-free shirt was produced without child labour or forced labour.
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton, so it is lightweight, breathable and tear-resistant
- Crew-neck wears well alone and layers well with a casual shirt or sweater; sits closer to the neck for a classic, tighter fit
- Side-seam construction, which allows for a custom cut of the fabric during production
- Contoured fit that features a slim silhouette
- Double-needled sleeve and bottom hem which prevents fabric rolling
- Designed and printed in Canada
- Care or washing instructions: Do not iron, bleach or dry clean; tumble dry
|Width at waist (laid flat)||41||46||51||56||70||63.5|
|Length (laid flat)||66||71||74||76||79||79|
|Width at waist (laid flat)||16||18||20||22||24||25|
|Length (laid flat)||26||28||29||30||31||31|