Celebrate the anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela with this heathered denim shirt featuring his last name in a design paying homage to shweshwe. Shweshwe is the printed dyed cotton material that features intricate designs and geometric patterns and is used for traditional South African clothing.
Made in Mexico by a vertically integrated company that recycles its water in a biological water treatment plant. This sweatshop-free shirt was produced without child labour or forced labour.
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton, so it is lightweight, breathable and tear-resistant
- Crew-neck wears well alone and layers well with a casual shirt or sweater; sits closer to the neck for a classic, tighter fit
- Side-seam construction, which allows for a custom cut of the fabric during production
- Contoured fit that features a slim silhouette
- Double-needled sleeve and bottom hem which prevents fabric rolling
- Designed and printed in Canada
- Care or washing instructions: Do not iron, bleach or dry clean; tumble dry
|Width at waist (laid flat)||41||46||51||56||70||63.5|
|Length (laid flat)||66||71||74||76||79||79|
|Width at waist (laid flat)||16||18||20||22||24||25|
|Length (laid flat)||26||28||29||30||31||31|