This bag was created with a busy professional in mind. It’s versatile, perfect for a creative, innovative, on-the-go-lifestyle, and serves as a reminder of the inner strength women hold, no matter how busy life gets.
This tote is part of the Red Purse Collection, a limited collection designed to honour and raise awareness of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG) in Canada. http://www.mmiwg-ffada.ca/
Carry this bag proudly, knowing that by buying it, you are helping to provide important support services to Indigenous women and girls.
- Collection inspired by artist Jaime Black’s REDress Project (http://www.redressproject.org/)
- Designed by Indigenous women
- Genuine leather
- Dimensions: 35 x 34 cm (14x 13 inches)
- 15% of the profits of this collection will provide support services for Indigenous women fleeing domestic violence or programming intended to empower Indigenous women and girls.
- Other styles available in same product line
- Made in Canada