Canada 150 Mini Soccer Ball
Celebrate Canada’s 150th with this colourful mini soccer ball that was produced under the official licence of the Canada 150 logo by the Government of Canada. The four diamonds at the centre of the maple leaf represent the four provinces that formed the Confederacy in 1867. Nine more leaves expand
from the base to represent Canada’s growth into a nation of
13 provinces and territories.
- Fair-trade certified
- Assurance against child labour, commitment to fair wages for workers and premiums for social programs
- Machine and hand-stitched for consistency and longevity; butyl bladder for long-lasting air retention
- Balls are made from a variety of materials including polyurethane, rubber, cotton, polyester, canvas and nylon
- No PVC, leather or animal products used in production
- Ships inflated
- 14.1 cm (5.57 inches) in diameter; 1.0-mm polyurethane; 32-panel construction
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)