Glass Cloud Puzzle
The glass window design of the Museum, known as the Glass Cloud, was conceptualized by Antoine Predock and resembles the folded wings of a dove, the symbol of peace. It provides natural light to the upper levels of the building, and it reflects the surrounding prairie skyscape. The Cloud is comprised of 1,669 panes of glass, but don't worry, the puzzle only has
500 pieces! The puzzle is a close-up view of our building's windows, making for a fun challenge for a weekend in or family game night.
- Features an image by in-house photographer Aaron Cohen
- Printed in Canada; made in the USA
- Recycled board. Printed with non-toxic, soy-based inks
- Puzzle measures 48.89 x 67.63 cm (19.25 x 26.5 inches); 500 pieces
- Box is 25.4 x 35.5 cm (10 x 14 inches)
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)