Honour and remember missing and murdered Indigenous women through the “Not Forgotten” coin purse featuring art by artist Maxine Noel.
Proceeds of the “Not Forgotten” collection will help support the Native Women’s Association of Canada (NWAC), a voice for the missing and murdered Indigenous women in Canada.
- Artwork created by Sioux artist Maxine Noel
- Wrap-around zipper closure
- Accordion-style with 1 inner zippered pocket and 2 card slots
- 7 x 11 x 3 cm (3 x 4.5 x 1 inches)
Packaged in a gift box that is 13 x 9 x 3 cm
(5.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches)
- Synthetic leather
- Designed in Canada; imported item
- Matching wallet is also available