This lightweight wristlet purse with braided strap is the perfect accessory to carry items that relate to love, beauty and femininity, and prosperity.
This wristlet is part of the Red Purse Collection, a limited collection designed to honour and raise awareness of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG) in Canada. http://www.mmiwg-ffada.ca/
Carry it proudly, knowing that by buying it, you are helping to provide important support services to Indigenous women and girls.
- Collection inspired by artist Jaime Black’s REDress Project (http://www.redressproject.org/)
- Designed by Indigenous women
- Genuine leather
- Zippered closure
- Dimensions: 35 x 34 cm (14 x 13 inches)
- 15% of the profits of this collection will provide support services for Indigenous women fleeing domestic violence or programming intended to empower Indigenous women and girls.
- Other styles available in same collection
- Made in Canada