Our Canada, My Story Journal
Celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday with the Our Canada, My Story Journal. Unique to the Museum, this limited-run journal was made for the exhibition of the same name. Its cover features quotes from the seven Canadians featured in the exhibition who shared their experiences with human rights.
- The quotes featured are as follows: “I’m not less than anybody”; “that place where we feel healthy”; “il y a toutes sortes de familles”; “we’re helping to break down barriers”; “sois toi-même, sois une personne qui sort du lot”; “one person helping another”; and “je le fais en pensant aux prochaines générations”.
- Available in red or white.
- Imported product.
- Pocket on back inside cover
- 192 ivory-coloured, lined pages
- Matching elastic closure and ribbon bookmark
- 14 x 21 cm (5.5 x 8.25 inches)
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.