Mandela Hoodie, Unisex
Celebrate the anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela with this heathered denim hoodie featuring his last name in a design paying homage to shweshwe. Shweshwe is the printed dyed cotton material that features intricate designs and geometric patterns and is used for traditional South African clothing.
Made in Mexico by M&O Knits, a vertically integrated company that recycles its water in a biological water treatment plant. This sweatshop-free hoodie was produced without child labour or forced labour.
- 50% polyester and 50% cotton, so it is lightweight, breathable and tear-resistant
- Front kangaroo pocket can be used to stash personal items and is large enough to fit both hands on chillier days
- Keep warm by using the flat drawstring cord to cinch the hood on cold or windy days
- Side-seam construction, which allows for a custom cut of the fabric during production
- Ribbed bottom and cuffs are durable and prevent fabric rolling
- Designed and printed in Canada
- Care or washing instructions: Do not iron, bleach or dry clean; tumble dry
|Chest (laid flat)||47||52||57||62||67.5||72.5|
|Waist (laid flat)||34.5||41||44.5||49.5||53.5||56|
|Chest (laid flat)||18.5||20.5||22.5||24.5||26.5||28.5|
|Waist (laid flat)||13.5||16||17.5||19.5||21||22|
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)