Wearing the Holocaust Remembrance Pin shows a commitment to remember the innocent victims of the persecution and the horrors of the Nazi extermination camps. By relaying the survivors’ message, you will help prevent such a tragedy from happening again. You will give the next generation hope that theirs will be a world of rebirth, a world where peace doves can fly freely.
- Designed by Holocaust survivor Hanka Kornfeld-Marder.
- Made in the United States.
- 2 x 4.5 cm (0.75 x 1.75 inches)
- Presented on a white and blue backing paper featuring a short bio on Hanka Kornfeld-Marder.
- Care or washing instructions: Store in a soft cloth or pouch and away from other items to avoid scratching. To clean, gently wipe with a soft cloth.