Cedarwood and Mint Soap
Try this handmade soap that offers clear, pure and all-natural cleansing. Scented with essential oils and made with 100% natural ingredients such as vegetable oils, this soap is vegan as well as paraben, phosphate and preservative free.
- Made with magnetite clay and scented with cedarwood and mint.
- Made in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- One bar of 145-gram biodegradable soap
- Ingredients: elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, water (aqua), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soja, canola oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cerus deodora (cedarwood) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, magnetite clay
- Also available in Eucalyptus and Grapefruit and Lime and Bergamot
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.