Photographer Jade Pellerin of Vancouver, BC, has captured the feather, one of nature’s most beautiful silhouettes, in her clear jewellery. This acrylic and resin pendant features a photograph of an eagle feather from the Gulf Islands of BC.
- Handmade in Vancouver, BC
- 40.5-cm (16-inch) sterling silver curb chain
- Chain is e-coated to prevent tarnishing and help with metal allergies
- Pendant is 3.8 x 0.6 x 0.9 cm (1.5 x 0.25 x 0.35 inches)
- Packaged in a clear re-sealable poly bag
- Matching earrings also available.
- Care or washing instructions: To clean, wipe with a slightly damp cloth. Metal portions can be polished/rubbed clean by hand. Be careful to avoid polishing the resin portion because this will destroy the smooth finish