This well-designed backpack is the perfect blend of functionality and sustainability for either city life or outdoor adventures. Its maker – Greenlander – upholds strict environmental and social standards without the use of potentially harmful chemicals. As such, the bag is made with GRS-certified recycled materials that meet ISO standards.
Also incorporated into the pack are a number of built-in anti-theft security features, including slash-resistant mesh on the front, sides and bottom, a slash-resistant strap, locking compartments and a radio frequency identification (RFID) blocking organizer, which can help protect data on cards stored in it.
When you carry this pack, you will not have to worry about your belongings. Instead, you can focus on enjoying the world around you.
- Sustainable 100% certified recycled polyethylene terephthalate plastic (rPET) material
- Large locking main compartment with an RFID-blocking zippered pocket and two slip pockets ideal for smartphone and sunglasses
- Stress point reducing air-mesh back panel and shoulder straps for cool and comfortable carrying
- Top port ready for water reservoir tube or headset cord
- Deep, locking front zippered pocket
- Expandable mesh water bottle pocket
- Tethered key clip with LED light
- Product dimensions: 42 x 28 x 12 cm (16.5 x 11 x 4 inches)
- 480 g (17 oz)
- Designed in USA by Greenlander, a company committed to sustainable design and safety
- Made in China
- Other sizes and models also available