Little Box of Rocks TM - Liberty
Made exclusively for the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, this limited edition collection contains stones used in the building’s impressive structure. Take home a piece of Liberty.
- Includes alabaster, basalt, desert rose and clear quartz; also includes a vial of wildflower seeds.
- Eco-friendly; reusable, Canadian-made wooden boxes and the paper and packaging are as earth-friendly as possible.
- Materials are sourced from mines that have proper mining certificates and run operations that are safe for people and the environment.
- Black envelope and letter conveying the LBOR tradition; printed on fine linen paper.
- Keepsake message containing the meaning of each stone; printed on luxurious 32-point card stock.
- All contents are presented in a white box that is
10 x 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 x 4 inches).
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)