“And Some Watched the Sunset” Wallet
This wallet displays a beautiful image of a sunset by Ojibwa artist Daphne Odjig. She is one of Canada’s most celebrated Indigenous painters and printmakers. Her art often address issues of colonization, the displacement of Indigenous peoples, and the status of Indigenous women and children.
- Packaged in an elegant box with a protective pouch
- Synthetic leather
- Imported item
- 19 x 10 x 3 cm (7.5 x 4 x 1.2 inches)
- Double-fold wallet; 12 card slots and a single clear card slot
- Main compartment has a single-button closure and also accordion-style pockets with a single zippered pocket
- Matching coin purse is also available
All products carried by the Boutique are ethically sourced and sustainably produced.
We ship with Canada Post.
If you have changed your mind, it is not a problem. Returns and exchanges are accepted.
Kids Shirts (imperial)
Kids Shirts (metric)
Men/Unisex Shirts (imperial)
Men/Unisex Shirts (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Women's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (metric)
Men's size chart for Canadian sweater (imperial)